As lenders, we found ourselves at the nexus of experience, know-how, and utter frustration. We created Bryt as the Next-Generation of Loan Management software.
LOAN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE BUILT BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW LENDING
Our founders actually work in the lending business… we designed our software to make our jobs easier! We know it will make your job easier, too.
We know you will love our product, so we won’t force you into a long-term contract.
EASY TO UNDERSTAND PRICING
We had our fill with confusing licensing fees, unreasonable maintenance costs, and outrageous implementation fees. Our fees are transparent, easy to understand user-based fees, with minimal implementation cost.
FULL-FEATURED LOAN MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Loan Origination, Loan Servicing, Trust Accounting, Automated Document Creation, Document Storage, Client Portals, Workflow and Automation, Reporting, Collections and much more…
We only sell Bryt as a SaaS product. No messy installation, no painful upgrades, no equipment purchase and maintenance costs… If you have a browser and an internet connection, you are ready to start using Bryt.
SECURE, RELIABLE, REDUNDANT
Bryt lives on the Microsoft Azure cloud. Microsoft Azure features the latest security, privacy, and compliance. The Azure cloud delivers best in class reliability and redundancy.
INTUITIVE & EASY TO USE
Sure, we have a lot of great features… but we try to keep them easy to understand. We don’t think you should need advanced training to use our software.
For Loan Managers, by Loan Managers.
Cloud-based, intuitive, no contracts – why not start a free trial today!
“Your software works great and has significantly lowered our servicing costs. Your staff is always very helpful and patient… thanks again for making my life easier.”Mitchell W. Vicknair
“We like Bryt because it accomplishes what we need it to without all of the heavy user headaches of other software programs. Easy to use and simple to understand.”John Pribble
Bryt is a full-featured Loan Management Software program that includes Loan Origination, Loan Servicing, Trust Accounting, Document Creation, Document Storage, Client Portals, Workflow Automation, Reporting, Collections and much more…
Our system is intuitive and easy to use.
With minimal training, you can be managing your loan portfolio on Bryt.
Bryt is configured to your business…
– You use your loan documents
– You configure Bryt for your processes
– You configure Bryt for your notices and collection procedures
– You configure Bryt for your fee structures
Bryt automates many of your routine tasks
including Client Notices, Document Creation, ACH Payment and much more.
Bryt helps you maintain compliance
by tracking activities and managing your processes.
Bryt provides you with better borrower and lender/investor communication
with automated letters and notices.
Bryt’s web portals provide real-time web reporting
for both your borrowers and lenders/investors.
Simple, honest, affordable pricing.
Try it free. No credit card required.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
More than 5 users? Call for pricing
One-time Setup Fee*
*based on your company’s requirements
*based on user specific requirements
We’ll build two of your custom documents
for free and show you how to do it.
We’ll build additional documents for you
LIMITATIONS YOU’LL LOVE
Here’s the fine print on our industry-leading
ACCESS TO ALL
TRY US FOR FREE
EASY TO USE
TO OUR PRICING
SECURE, BEST IN
BUILT BY PEOPLE
Access to all
Try us for free
No contracts –
easy to use
to our pricing
Secure, best in
Built by people
Software is supposed to be a tool used to make life easier. Yet when we were using loan management software, we found that it was overly complicated, inflexible and the fees seemed to be endless. After being in this business for decades, we said it: We can do this better! We knew there had to be a better solution. That was the birth of Bryt Software.
Having used many of the products on the market, we could not find a modern program that fit the simplicity of our basic loans yet had the flexibility to handle more complex transactions when they arose. We spent time and money — more than $10,000 on various other programs — to try and satisfy our needs but were invariably disappointed and locked into maintenance contracts for programs we did not trust. We knew there was a better way and a less expensive way.
In the Spring of 2015, we began developing software for our needs.
We wanted flexibility for ourselves and entertained the possibility that we were not the only ones sick of inferior products. With that in mind, we designed an elegant, flexible program and began its use. Then we updated…and changed…and redesigned…and changed…and updated… We built a product we use and a product that we now make available to others — with updates handled at our end, automatically. Alas, we were not software people, we were desperate clients who made a great tool.
Word about the software spread, and in 2016 we were approached by Robert Schulte, an experienced C-Suite member in the Software as a Service (SaaS) business. He liked what he saw, so purchased Bryt Software and employed critical members of the development team to prepare the product for the open market. This is the Bryt Software here to serve you today.
We’re ready. The software is ready. The question is: are you ready? Yeah… you’re ready. Welcome to the Bryt Software family!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I get a demo?
A. Absolutely! We would be happy to demonstrate Bryt at your convenience. Call us at 760.895.4031 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, PST) or complete our online contact form. Our demo takes about 1 hour maybe a little longer, depending on how many questions you have.
Q. What are my billing options?
A. Bryt accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card, and you will be billed in US dollars. We do not accept checks, postal orders, or pay-by-phone. Your credit card will be charged each month on the first of the month (following your free trial period). You will be charged for each user you add to your account. Charges will be pro-rated for partial month usage.
Q. How long are your contracts?
A. Bryt is a pay-as-you-go service (monthly), so you can make changes to your plan whenever you need to. While we don’t ask you to make a commitment to us, we are willing to make a pricing commitment to you. We commit to honor your original pricing for at least 2 years!
Q. Do I need to install any software?
A. Bryt is 100% web based, meaning you can access it anywhere and there’s no software to install on your computer. You can even use Bryt on your mobile device.
Q. What if I need help getting started?
A. We provide all of our customers with a client services manager who is responsible for helping you get up and running. Bryt support is also free forever.
Bryt Loan Servicing Software tools allow you to easily manage any number of loans. We streamline and automate all of your current loan servicing tasks.
Some of our features include:
• Support multiple lines of loan products including installment, marketplace unsecured, secured loans, lines of credit, mortgage, auto, and many more.
• Bryt allows you to easily create different loan types including term loans, non-revolving, commitment and pool loans.
• Allows automated late fee and NSF processing, as well as automatic removal on effective dated payments or addition on reversals and NSF.
• Builds a payment application waterfall and customer rules to control thresholds and payoffs.
• Processes ACH electronic payments, we generate NACHA reports and automatically send and receive electronic payments.
• Provides web portals for both your borrowers and lenders/investors, offering real-time web reporting.
• Allows you to assign loans directly or by capital based pools.
• Allows configuring servicing fees by either flat fee or by percentage/points.
• Provides insurance and other vendor tracking by monitoring policies and sending communication and logging activities.
Bryt’s Loan Origination tools are designed to help you approve and fund loans faster and smarter. Using Bryt allows you to originate more loans faster with greater control. Our dashboards allow you to view entire loan pipeline in real time from one convenient system. With our tools, you can handle more loans by automating parts of your process. We help you reduce risk and improve portfolio yields.
Bryt Loan Origination tools include:
• Custom configurable workflow and task management
• Automatically generated loan documents
• Tracking and Reporting
• Notes and Call Logs
• Document Storage
• Upload and save origination documents
• Bryt provides you with tools to manage escrow and impound trust accounts, REO properties, real estate transactions and borrower-deposited funds.
• Our tools allow you to reconcile your trust accounts to your bank statement easily and automatically.
• Bryt allows you to report on broker fees collected.
• Our reports allow you to produce Loan Yield and Total Portfolio Report for your trust accounts.
Reporting and Analytics
• Bryt provides you with powerful reports and dashboards to allow you to quickly analyze your data. Our reporting tools help you make better decisions about your business.
• Bryt allows you to print, manage and e-file 1098s and 1099s.
• Bryt allows you to choose from an array of built-in, daily, weekly or monthly reports for your investors, borrowers and your business.
• Bryt provides real-time Web portal reporting for both your borrowers and lenders/investors.
Bryt is a cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) product.
It can be accessed anywhere you have an Internet connection using a standard browser, any time you need it. Some of the benefits of SaaS include:
• High Adoption – Because most people are familiar with using the Internet to find what they need, SaaS apps tend to have high adoption rates, with a lower learning curve.
• Lower Initial Costs – The Bryt SaaS application is subscription based. No license fees mean lower initial costs. Having Bryt manage your IT infrastructure means lower IT costs for hardware, software, and the people needed to manage it all.
• Painless Upgrades – Because Bryt manages all updates and upgrades, there are no patches for customers to download or install. Bryt also manages availability, so there’s no need for customers to add hardware, software, or bandwidth as their user base grows.
Bryt uses the Microsoft Cloud to deliver its product.
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud. We take advantage of Microsoft security, privacy, transparency, and the most compliance coverage of any cloud provider. Some of the benefits of the Microsoft Cloud include:
• Reliability – The Microsoft Cloud offers 99.95 percent availability.
• Security – The Azure Security Center provides unified security management and advanced threat protection across the cloud.
• Scalability – Microsoft Azure makes it easy to scale compute power up or down with nothing more than the click of a button. With this scalability structure, we have the flexibility to scale our infrastructure on demand.
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
• What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
• The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.